Friday, March 10, 2017

The Beginning

Where do I begin? The Title? Easy enough. I own a crazy amount of socks and one pair happens to be made from Christmas sweaters. You may be wondering why I made this blog. To be honest, I just thought my life was exciting enough to write about. Mostly my dating life is a bad joke. You know, the kind where someone starts with something or someone walking into a bar? I am the one they are meeting. I am in my mid-twenties, divorced, and in college. I want to tell people about my crazy escapades, my journey, so to say. I plan on telling whoever reads this about my weight-loss journey, college life, my work as a wildlife biologist, and the most important part... my dating life. So sit back, enjoy the ride. It's best with a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment